MANAGEMENT HUNT SPECIAL
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS | 16 ANIMALS
*Limited hunts available!
HUNTING IN SOUTH AFRICA
Experience true walk and stalk hunting under the African sun.
Hunting in the open veld of South Africa’s Eastern Cape is a dream come true for Thorndale guests.
Our professional hunters will ensure that all your hunting expectations are met, and that your hunting experience will be a truly memorable one.
Thorndale Game Farm offers hunters over 40 species of antelope, small game and birds. The preferred method of hunting in Africa is by “walk and stalk” – where you will be assisted by an experienced team of professional hunters, trackers and skinners.
Which documents do I require to hunt at Thorndale Safari?
- American (USA) citizens need a valid passport to enter the Republic of South Africa
- European citizens need a valid passport and an entry visa for the Republic of South Africa
If you plan to bring your own rifle, you will also need an SAPS permit for the import and export of your own rifle to and from South Africa (Download SAPS 520 application form)
- Importation of firearms documentation
- Firearm license or proof of ownership
- Proof of export from your country of origin
- A return airline ticket
When is the best time to hunt in South Africa?
What clothing items should I pack?
What weapon(s) should I bring for my hunting trip?
- A .243 rifle is suitable for small to medium game
- A .270 rifle is suitbale as an all-round weapon
- Up to a .300 WIN MAG rifle is suitable for larger animals
For those who do not have a weapon, please check our pricelist for rifle hire rates.
We highly recommend using a firearms clearing service at Oliver Thambo (Johannesburg) International Airport or Cape Town International Airport.
Please note: Semi-automatic and automatic weapons are not allowed into South Africa.
Which vaccinations do I require?
How do I get to Thorndale?
7 DAYS / 6 NIGHTS | 16 ANIMALS | MANAGEMENT HUNT
5 x Impala management
5 x Springbuck management
2 x Warthog management
2 x Duiker management
1 x Kudu management
1 x Blue Wildebeest management
Choice between 1 day trip to Addo Elephant Park OR 1 day deep sea fishing.
- Please see terms & conditions
VALID FOR HUNTS UNTIL 30 JUNE 2019 ONLY
This special is for direct bookings only and will unfortunately not take any bookings through agents.